Konie zimnokrwiste i pogrubiane

glanek, ostatnie 🙂
Burza  😍 ja też chcę wiecej🙂 pięknie sie prezentujecie!
Nic nie wiem o jego przybywaniu 😉

Urocza fotka!
W sobotę byłam na na zawodach towarzyskich i startowała tam pewna wyróżniająca się para 😉
Jak na grubaska to Baśka (bo tak klacz się zwała) radziła sobie nieźle 🙂
Sami zobaczcie (mam nadzieję, że nikt się nie pogniewa o pokazanie fotki z pb):
Super!!
Jak się chce to jednak można ;D

Nasze jednak twierdzi, że po co skakać jak można brać na klatę.
akzzi super uwielbiam skaczace 'grubaski'🙂
Rusticalle jasne, że można w końcu to serce ważniejsze od budowy, coraz częściej dochode do takiego wniosku🙂
Co sadzicie o ponizszej opinii?
"First off I will say that drafts mature slower than QH's only because of their sheer size and while a QH is fully mature at 6-7 years of age a draft will be at least six months after that.

You also have to bear in mind that everything about the conformation of a draft horse is geared towards pulling, and with that combined with the fact that they have a massive bulk putting pressure on their joints it really is wise to wait until they are FULLY mature before riding them.

Backing them lightly at five is okay but they should do absolutely NO jumping or "hard" work (cantering circles, fast work etc) whatsoever until you have clear x-rays showing that all the growth plates in their spine are fused. If you dont want to spend the cash on x-rays then you need to wait until they are at least seven years old to start doing these things with them and just do some light trail riding with them in the mean time.

Also another thing to bear in mind is that drafts are NOT weight carriers as some people wrongly assume. They hae less dense bone than a lot of breeds and also have issues due to having such massive bulk which their joints have to hold up to. It would therefore be unwise to allow anyone more than around 200lbs ride a draft or draft cross horse. while a "normal" horse has a maximum carrying capacity of 20% of its bodyweight this is reduced dramatically to 12-15% for a draft or draft cross and they should not be asked to jump often or over fences higher than about 2ft 6ins."
First off I will say that drafts mature slower than QH's only because of their sheer size and while a QH is fully mature at 6-7 years of age a draft will be at least six months after that.

You also have to bear in mind that everything about the conformation of a draft horse is geared towards pulling, and with that combined with the fact that they have a massive bulk putting pressure on their joints it really is wise to wait until they are FULLY mature before riding them.

Backing them lightly at five is okay but they should do absolutely NO jumping or "hard" work (cantering circles, fast work etc) whatsoever until you have clear x-rays showing that all the growth plates in their spine are fused. If you dont want to spend the cash on x-rays then you need to wait until they are at least seven years old to start doing these things with them and just do some light trail riding with them in the mean time.

Also another thing to bear in mind is that drafts are NOT weight carriers as some people wrongly assume. They hae less dense bone than a lot of breeds and also have issues due to having such massive bulk which their joints have to hold up to. It would therefore be unwise to allow anyone more than around 200lbs ride a draft or draft cross horse. while a "normal" horse has a maximum carrying capacity of 20% of its bodyweight this is reduced dramatically to 12-15% for a draft or draft cross and they should not be asked to jump often or over fences higher than about 2ft 6ins.
First off I will say that drafts mature slower than QH's only because of their sheer size and while a QH is fully mature at 6-7 years of age a draft will be at least six months after that.

Also another thing to bear in mind is that drafts are NOT weight carriers as some people wrongly assume. They hae less dense bone than a lot of breeds and also have issues due to having such massive bulk which their joints have to hold up to. It would therefore be unwise to allow anyone more than around 200lbs ride a draft or draft cross horse. while a "normal" horse has a maximum carrying capacity of 20% of its bodyweight this is reduced dramatically to 12-15% for a draft or draft cross and they should not be asked to jump often or over fences higher than about 2ft 6ins.
http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/horse-forums/questions-about-riding-draft-horses-183302-3.html

W skrocie: zimnioki dojrzewaja duzo pozniej, maja duzo mniejsza gestosc kosci i przez to nie sa przystowane do noszenia wiekszych ciezarow.
Macie jakies informacje na temat ich budowy i dojrzewania?
Dawno nas tu już nie było, pierwszy teren mamy za sobą ogier świetnie się spisał  😜
bielanska21  😲 skubaniec piękny jest
Jaka maszyna!
Ale szyjsko 😲

Sambor nie dotyczy to wyłącznie koni młodszych? To, że później dojrzewają przekłada się na to, że nie mogą dźwigać w młodym wieku. W zasadzie ciekawy ten artykuł...
Chociaż znowu nie wydaje mi się, żeby ktoś tutaj z uporem ciurał ziemniaka na jakiś super-szport-obciążających treningach  🤔
Dzięki dziewczyny  🙂
bielanska21, ale ogierzysko.

My pokryliśmy naszą Kosztelę tym ogierem, ciekawe co wyjdzie z tego połączenia 🙂.
bielanska21 przepiękny , szkoda że to tak daleko 🙂
A to mój ogr 😀
Horyzont ur. 2000
ciecieruk fajna kobyłka  😉
A to ogierzysko z wczoraj  🙂 .
bielanska21, ale byk. B. mocno otłuszczony?
bielanska21, ale ogierzysko.

My pokryliśmy naszą Kosztelę tym ogierem, ciekawe co wyjdzie z tego połączenia 🙂.

Ten ogier to też spora masa, kawał chłopa.  👀
Być., na żywo robi wrażenie. Ale nie jest wysoki, ma 156 cm, nasza też jeszcze nieduża, więc na pierwsze źrebię wybraliśmy takiego ogiera. No i ma owłosione nogi *_*. Mam nadzieję, że dzieciak będzie podobny do niego, a nie do naszej kasztanki.
Ja dowiedziałem się, że moja Alga nie ma szans na księgę wstępną bo niska jest (10.06 kończy 2 lata i ma tylko 147 cm), a wymagane jest 155 cm i tyle już nie osiągnie, więc będę ją krył za min. 5 lat dopiero i chyba lekkim koniem by mieć pogrubionego dla siebie albo wcale 😉
Burza no troszkę otłuszczony jest
mała reaktywacja 🙂 luzowaliśmy się do tej pory po rajdzie majowym z racji braku czasu na cokolwiek... teraz też trochę z wolnym cienko i nie zapowiada się na radykalne zmiany przynajmniej do końca wakacji... ale może chociaż trochę nadrobimy braki :P koń się rozpasł na trawie, której ma pod dostatkiem - czas zadbać o kondycję 🙂
pierwsze próby lonżowania na wypięciu - gog przerobiony z mega wielkiego czambonu

any, fajnie że sobie pracujecie więcej 🙂
any, fajnie że sobie pracujecie więcej 🙂

zgadzam się z Burzą  😅
RatiNa piękny jest, daj więcej zdjęć- najlepiej w ruchu 🙂
bielanska21 ale wielkolud 🙂 piękną ma grzywę 🙂

Dziękujemy 😉
tutaj jeszcze filmik z lonżowania:
moja młodsza siostra i Bora ;d

Glanek ostatnie piękne  💘
Aby odpisać w tym wątku, Zaloguj się